Frequently Asked Questions
Oregano oil mainly contains a substance called carvacrol, which acts as a natural killer of bacteria, viruses, infections, microbes and parasites. The higher the carvacrol content of Oregano Oil, the more effective it is. If oregano oil is low in carvacrol, then it will not be as effective - regardless of dosage. There are many types of Oregano, but only in Greek Oregano Oil Zane Hellas its content reaches 86%!
Since Oregano oil stimulates blood flow to the pelvic and uterine areas, internal use should be avoided during menstruation. You can start up to 21 days after a week's break, etc.
The color may be brighter or darker depending on the crop. This does not indicate a decrease in the value of Oregano essential oil.
- Availability: In Stock
- Product code: MT-80
- Weight: 125.00g
- SKU: 30090
This offer ends in:
Black cumin oil "Tasnim" LITE BIO first cold pressed (Ethiopian variety) 120 ml.
Capsules Black cumin oil Schwarzkümmelöl Tasnim - 80 pcs.
Purity: 100% natural black seed oil (Nigella sativa) with no modified starch or additives
Quality: Our black seed oil is made from Ethiopian seeds in Austria, 100% natural, cold pressed.
Unfiltered: Since the oil is not filtered, it retains the vital and valuable components of the seeds.
Directions for use: Easy to take with a glass of water.
All our products have the German and Austrian Central Pharmaceutical Number and are approved for the pharmacy market.
Tasnim black cumin oil is produced in Austria (Vienna), obtained by the method of the first, cold pressing without filtration from elite Ethiopian black cumin seeds grown on ecologically clean plantations.
For cold pressing, Tasnim uses modern equipment from the best European manufacturers.
This variety has excellent, unsurpassed medicinal properties and is especially effective in strengthening immunity. It is recommended to be used in the treatment of influenza, colds, the active substance thymoquinone inhibits inflammatory processes in cells. Normalizes the work of the gastrointestinal tract, freeing from toxins and toxins.
100% black cumin oil - premium quality oil. Produced by careful cold pressing and subsequent filtration according to Austrian technology, using a multi-stage quality control system at all stages: from the receipt of raw materials and checking it for compliance with the requirements of regulatory documentation to the release of the finished product. The oil is used as a general tonic, to improve immunity, used for cooking, as well as externally for cosmetic purposes.
Black cumin belongs to the buttercup family, has a height of 30-50 cm and is mainly grown in the Arab countries.
The purified oil is stored before bottling using a special technology, without air. Thus, when oxygen is displaced, its oxidation is suspended and thus the shelf life of the oil is increased. The finished black cumin oil is bottled in special pharmaceutical bottles that meet European quality standards.
Useful properties of black cumin oil
• contains more than 100 useful components, including polyunsaturated fatty acids OMEGA-6 and OMEGA-9, phospholipids, 15 amino acids, essential oils, vitamins A, B, C, E and group B, many macro- and microelements (potassium, sodium, phosphorus, calcium, manganese, iron, zinc, copper, selenium, nickel, etc.), phytosterols (beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol, etc.), flavonoids, tannins, polysaccharides and monosaccharides (glucose, xylose, etc.) , alkaloids, enzymes, saponins, triterpene saponins, contains a high proportion of biologically active polyunsaturated fatty acids, especially linoleic acid, which helps maintain normal cholesterol levels when consumed daily.
• natural antioxidant;
• has antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral action;
• strengthens the immune system;
• helps in weight loss and lowering cholesterol levels;
• effective anthelmintic.
Indications for use:
• diseases of the respiratory tract;
• diseases of the female and male reproductive systems, urinary system organs;
• prevention of oncological diseases;
• improvement of memory and functioning of the nervous system;
• diseases of the skin, muscles and joints (externally);
• problems with the gastrointestinal tract, dysbacteriosis;
• lactation to increase the amount of milk;
• stones in the bladder and kidneys;
• shortness of breath, runny nose, cough, bronchitis and asthma;
• liver disease, inflammation of the nasal passages and arthritis;
• unstable menstrual cycle;
• ear diseases, rhinitis, hemorrhoids (externally).
Contraindications: pregnancy and the presence of transplanted organs.
Ingredients: 100% Black Seed Oil Nigella Sativa. Vegan capsules: 100% plant-based HPMC (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose) capsules.
Store at a temperature not exceeding +25°C and a relative humidity of not more than 75%. After opening, store tightly closed in a dark, dry, cool place.
Cardboard box containing 80 capsules
Vegan capsules: 100% plant-based HPMC (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose) capsules.
dietary supplement. It is not a medicinal product.
Ask your doctor about contraindications and side effects.